Nayanthara says that she is not worried about flops

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Nayanthara says that she is not worried about flops

Nayanthara celebrated her birthday yesterday in Hyderabad. Speaking on this occasion, she said,” I am pairing with junior NTR in a Telugu film.
That is why I have come to Hyderabad. I had arranged a party for my friends and I had celebrated my birthday by cutting a cake at the party. Only my close friends participated in this party.

In Tamil I am acting with Arya in the film Boss Engira Baskaran and also in a Malayalam film directed by Shyam Prasad. It is not true that I am not accepting new films. I agree to do a film if the story and character is suitable to me.
I don’t mind working in any language. Many are asking me that my films did not do well this year as expected. But I am not worried about this. I am happy as usual. God gives me whatever I wish. That is enough for me.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Submit url

About This Blog

Bookmark and Share

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Share
ShareSidebar