Meenakshi fulfills mom’s wish

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Meenakshi fulfills mom’s wish




Meenakshi - Gallery
“My mother wanted me to become a doctor. Though I failed to fulfill her wish in real, I am playing one in ‘Chattambinaadu’, my first Malayalam film,” says Meenakshi.
The ‘Karuppasami Kuthagaitharar’ girl, who took the glamour route after her debut movie, says she is happy to share the screen space with ‘mega star’ Mammootty in her first Malayalam venture. “Acting with him is a delight. He is so friendly,” she says.
Saying that she suffered from viral fever during the shoot of ‘Chattambinaadu’, the actress says her ailment did not stop her from going to work. “I was even admitted to a hospital. But I attended the shoot without fail as I did not want others wait for me.”
On switching sides to glamour, she says, “the compromise was having in mind my career graph. I am a Bengali girl. But Tamil Nadu’s sarees and half sarees are my favourite. I have decided to attend functions wearing a saree henceforth.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Submit url

About This Blog

Bookmark and Share

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Share
ShareSidebar