Udhayathara interacts with media

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Udhayathara interacts with media

Udhayathara while interacting with the media said,” Udhayathara means rising star. I am donning the role of a Sri LankanTamil girl in the film Vilai directed by Kamaraj. In this film Bharani and Saravanan who acted in Nadodigal are also acting with me. This film has different kind of story. The heroine is given moreimportance than the hero. That is why I agreed to act in this film. After this I am acting in the film titled Unnai Nan Arivein. Vijayakhanna is directing this film. Muhammad Ali is doing the lead role.
In Bayam Ariyaan I have donned the role of a bubbly girl. The shooting of the film is over and the film is to hit the screens soon. I will definitely act in glamour roles if the story demands. Even in the film Kannum Kannum though I have donned the homely role, I have acted glamorously in thesongsequences.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Submit url

About This Blog

Bookmark and Share

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Share
ShareSidebar