Sana Khan in a village girl role with difference

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Sana Khan in a village girl role with difference



Sana Khan made her debut as a heroine in the film Silambattam which had Simbhu in the lead, now she is acting in Bharath starrer Thambikku Indha Ooru, Sibi Raj starrer Santhu Pottu and Santhanoo starrer ‘Aayiram Vilakku’. Sana Khan while speaking to the media said,” After Silambattam I became very busy in Tamil films. I am very happy about this. The three films Thambikku Indha Ooru, Santhu Pottu and Aayiram Vilakku are being made with the backdrop of the village. Silambattam was also like these films. Many are asking me about me doing stereo typed roles. Definitely it is not. Though I wore half saree in Silambattam the role was a glamour one. In song sequences I acted with glamour dresses”.
Adding more on her roles, she says, “I am donning the role of an athlete in the film Thambikku Indha Ooru. So there is no village girl role in this film. In ‘Aayiram Vilakku’ I am doing the role of a Madurai girl. But I will not wear half saree. I will be wearing churidhar suits. In Santhu Pottu my role has prominence; I have donned the role of a pragmatic village girl. I got some Telugu films. Like how I acted with Simbhu, I also want to act with top young Telugu actors. I will wait until I get the chance. Presently I will be acting in Tamil films only.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Submit url

About This Blog

Bookmark and Share

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Share
ShareSidebar