Priyamani says that her next goal is award

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Priyamani says that her next goal is award

Priyamani is currently acting in an untitled Telugu film. This film has lot of scope for her. While speaking about this, she said,” It is boring for me to run behind the heroes.
So for a change I am acting in this film. This film is about the three seasons in the heroine’s life. Because of this I will be appearing in three get ups. I am acting in this film for the sake of the people who ask me that how can award actresses can act in commercial films. Though Jagapathi Rao is the hero of this film, his portions are less. In future I will be accept films which has scope for acting.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Submit url

About This Blog

Bookmark and Share

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Share
ShareSidebar